Ichiban Eggplant and Thank You Card

This weekend was relaxed, yet oddly productive...we managed to put in 26 different vegetables and fruits in two different plots of land and a couple of terra cotta pots.  This may sound strange, but I'm stoked about our eggplant varieties: black beauty, ichiban, and rosa bianca. Yeah, buddy. My dog managed to rid the yard of rabbit poo by means not to be mentioned...and the kitchen floor is also spotless. She's lovin' it...tears up the yard because the fertilizer in the lawn makes her tweek out then passes out for three hours.

A's sis is in Turkey, and I'm so jealous. She's bargaining like crazy in the bazaars and is the target of many a Turkish boy's affections and heads up the Bosphorus in a few days.  *sigh*


I've decided to post my thank you card I made for everyone who came to our engagement party: A and I under a weeping cherry tree with tons of dandelion clocks everywhere.  I tried a different technique this time and went for the more painterly approach rather than the "disegno" method. I'm not sure if I'll offer this one in my Etsy store or not.

0 comments: