Musical Death Chairs

Hard times in Pre-K today. Playing Musical Chairs was like playing Russian Roulette...depending on whoever was left standing when the music stopped. Some were normal, bummed but acquiescent and ready for another go the next time around; others did not go so quietly in the night, so to speak. Several hysterical fits ended up with me taking the little time bombs to the office because they just couldn't get over their loss. I don't know why we didn't just do what we usually do and put out as many chairs as players...everyone gets a spot, and they still have fun.

We might move to Georgia or Armenia. That could be good times.

I resurrected some old drawings and reworked them. The results will be up when my Photoshop Elements gets here (yay, I ordered it). Lots of wigs and birds' wings and tea stains.

I can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow...just A and I and Juno.

0 comments: